Commercial pilot license CPL (A) + ATPL (frozen)
The training program for commercial pilots. Upon completion of all the theoretical and practical phases of the training, the candidate will receive a commercial pilot license (CPL - commercial pilot license together with the ATPL theory). This license gives you the opportunity to work as a co-pilot, on commercial aircraft, as well as to serve as commander of a single-engine aircraft. After 1500 flight hours, the pilot can become a captain of a crew consisting of two or more people.
Conditions of admission:
- Age -18 and older;
- Education - secondary and higher;
- Knowledge of English not lower than ICAO LEVEL 4;
- Medical certificate of 1st class, according to the requirements of EASA Part-MED.
Theoretical training consists of 14 subjects of the ATPL level:
- Air law and ATC procedures;
- Airframes & systems, electrics, power plant, emergency equipment;
- Mass and balance;
- Flight planning & monitoring;
- Human performance & limitations;
- General navigation;
- Radio navigation;
- Operational procedures;
- Principles of flight;
- VRF Communications;
- IFR Communications.
Stages of training
1. Private pilot license PPL (A);
2. Night NVFR rating, starting to study the ATPL theory;
3. Hour building;
4. Instrument rating;
5. CPL / IR rating exam;
7. MEP (IR) upgrade your MEP to flight multi engine in IFR conditions.
At the end of the training, the candidate will have a minimum of 200 hours of total flying time
The qualification of instrument flight and multi-engine rating is carried out jointly with our partners in Lithuania.
We do not limit you in choosing a school for the theory of ATPL: you can choose any other school, at your discretion. For example, some students want to undergo theoretical training at the Oxford Aviation Academy. But at the same time it is necessary to count on a higher cost of the theoretical part of the training.
The duration of the program will be from 12 to 36months depending on your personal commitment and personal schedule
The cost of the course includes the following:
- Theoretical course and teaching materials;
- Access to the EASA / JAA online database of the ATPL program;
- Consultations on ATPL with the teacher in Russian, Latvian and English;
- Individual lessons with the flight instructor before and after the flight;
- Flight hours on our airplanes (including fuel, maintenance, insurance).
The course will be available from the second half of 2016
Do you have any questions about the training? Write to us!